Sunday, March 28, 2021

 Zion Monday Prayer Journal!

Well, we come to the last video blog for our Prayer Journal.  I hope it's been helpful to you for broadening and deepening your prayer life during this Season of Lent.  Today I share with you about praying through both of your hands!  You might want to have a piece of paper to write down what to pray for with each finger and thumb!

And on Monday, April 5, we begin Take Ten with John - ten minutes each day for 40 days - 5 days a week - from Monday, April 5 through Friday, May 28.  It's a wonderful Gospel and it will be great to spend that time with you.

Thanks for taking part in this Prayer Journal!  I hope it's been a blessing.  Here's the video:


I've always loved this song and it seems to be a good one to share as we look forward to Easter!





No comments:

Post a Comment

  Zion Monday Prayer Journal! Well, we come to the last video blog for our Prayer Journal.  I hope it's been helpful to you for broadeni...